cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿que opináis de esta venta?

larubix
Usuario de la Comunidad

Os adjunto todos los correos que he tenido con el vendedor (de abajo a arriba) creéis que es de fiar??? yo tengo aun lo mosca detrás de la oreja....

Hi , This is the final step. In order to start this transaction through eBay, i need: - eBay Email ID: - Full Name: - Address: - City: - Postal/Zip Code: - Country: - Phone number: - How many phones: - What memory: - What color : Thanks

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 11:00 PM,  wrote: Ok. But the add has been removed from ebay. Can you send the new link?

El 02/11/2014 23:55, "" escribió: Hi , In order to complete this transaction we will use eBay payment process through eBay Buyer Protection/Money Back Guarantee. How it works? - Once i start the transaction, eBay will send you an invoice with payment instructions. - Using this system you will no longer send the money to the seller. Money are sent to eBay directly by making a Bank Transfer. - Through this system the buyer pays eBay and not the seller. You have to make a bank to bank transfer in order to send the money to eBay. - After you confirm your payment with eBay, they will notify me to start the delivery and the transaction will show at WON section in your eBay account. - To complete this transaction you have to login, go to items i`ve bought and mark your transaction as completed in order to leave each other feedback. Delivery maximum time is 2-4 days and you have 14 days of inspection. The inspection period starts once you have the items. This means you have 14 days to decide whether i get the money or not. In case the items are not as described, the transaction is canceled and eBay will send your money back in 24 hours. If they are as i described them, the transaction is completed and i will get the money from eBay. Paypal is not an option for me anymore because of buyers sending money from stolen accounts. In case your only option is Paypal then i`m sorry but i can`t help you. Let me know if you are interested as we have 1 more step to start this transaction. Thanks

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:47 PM,   wrote: So how can we do it? Do you have any positive opinions from buyers that we can read?

El 02/11/2014 23:38, "" escribió: Unfortunately there is a problem , there are more than 250 miles from my place . My place is called Wick , Highland . Thanks On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:23 PM, d wrote: Edinburgh. I will prefer if you can meet her and pay you in hand if is ok with you because I don't trust to much ebay and fake adds.

El 02/11/2014 23:18, "J" escribió: Yes that is not a problem . Where is your friend in Scotland ? Thanks On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Oihana Oribe Holland wrote: The add from ebay has disappeared are still available? Is everything ok? . I am located in spain but I have a friend in Scotland who can meet you if it's best for you. I am interest in 3 black ( color could be any) iphone 6 64GB. How can we make the payment now? Best regards 

El 01/11/2014 12:50, "" escribió: Hello, First i need to give you some general info about my items: - I have the Genuine/Authentic Apple iPhone 6 and Apple iPhone 6 Plus . They are all in original sealed boxes, Brand New and Factory Unlocked. Available colors: White, Black and Gold. - You can buy the UK, EU or US version with 16GB, 64GB and 128GB internal memory. The phones can be used with any sim card, anywhere. - Each phone has 1 year Apple Care international warranty and original Apple receipt. I`ve bought them from Apple factory Foxconn and also that`s why i have them at such low prices. - I can send them to your location by: UPS, DHL, Fedex, or Royal Post directly from my warehouse in Scotland. Delivery time: 2-4 days maximum. - The shipping is free and same thing goes for customs. There are no customs withing EU or to US and Canada but with my experience i can avoid customs for any country. - In order to prevent cloning, i will provide ESN/IMEI ONLY after i have payment confirmation from eBay. Please let me know how many iPhones do you want to purchase , what capacity ? and what color ? Also where are you located ? Thanks PS: Minimum order is 2 pieces NO EXCEPTIONS .

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:41 AM,  wrote: Hello! I have seen your add in Ebay I am interest in buying you some phones.. do you have any left? Can you tell more about it? How can we arrange the operation? can you confirm me if it will work correctly in Spain? Thank you and best regards -- 

Ver todos los temas
onazole
Usuario de la Comunidad

Si no eres sueco te puedes registrar aquí.

http://gamla.tradera.com/UserRegistration.mvc/NonSwedishPrivate