cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Artigo que no es lo que lo vendedor anunciaba (PEN 256GB) Lo máximo tiene 8GB - ES UNA FRAUDE

zecmp
Usuario de la Comunidad

Ay comprado en 31AGO2015, un Pen de 256GB,, número de transacione EBAY 171913397833), que ricibi  e de seguida constatei no funcionar debidamente, por se tratar de una FRAUDE!!

Contestei a lo fornecedor y a PayPal, abrindo una disputa elevada a reclamacione, (PayPal case PP-004-201-474-333), Y de seguida lo PayPal me ay respondido, de accordo con lo historico de menssages que de  seguida aqui muestro 

• 10/7/2015 03:56 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 10/7/2015 03:56 PDT - Buyer: From Buyer - Jose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva9/23/2015 11:07 PDTI just got the item you bought on Ebay and paid immediately by PayPal, but after doing proper testing found that the pen has 256GB, as indicated, but only 8GB, the rest are corrupt files etc.Thank me be returned to paid out, because I believe be facing a dishonest transactionI look forward to a quick resolution of this rather unpleasant situation uim not worthy Ebay seller, where cherish me to be a regular buyer with a 100% credible feedback.S Khan denied Jose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva's request for a £13.00 GBP refund.9/26/2015 02:26 PDTFrom Seller - S Khan9/26/2015 02:26 PDTCould you please format the itemand try again.From Buyer - Jose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva10/3/2015 04:31 PDTIn response to your suggestion in reference to the item in question.1-I have to inform you that the formatting you advised me to do did not work.2-Voces teem fully aware of the fraud they are committing, putting selling items on Ebay, which do not correspond to the capacity indicate.3- This pen, I returned to format it according to your suggestion, but the result was the same as above. As he had told them, has already been tested by me in own program showed that deficiency.4- Thanks immediately give back me the importance of paid, for what you bought was not a pen low capacity with high capacity fimwere, which translates into a fraud because it can not function.If there is no satisfactory answer urgently, immediately will raise my dispute the claim, it is good form to fight so there is credibility in business on Ebay and ban offenders.RegardsIntroduzir mensagemJose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva requested a £13.00 GBP refund.10/3/2015 04:35 PDTFrom Buyer - Jose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva10/3/2015 04:35 PDTIn response to yoursuggestion in reference tothe item in question.1-I have to inform you thatthe formatting you advisedme to do did not work.2-Voces teem fully aware ofthe fr
  • 10/3/2015 04:35 PDT - Buyer: In response to your suggestion in reference to the item in question.1-I have to inform you that the formatting you advised me to do did not work.2-Voces teem fully aware of the fraud they are committing, putting selling items on Ebay, which do not correspond to the capacity indicate.3- This pen, I returned to format it according to yoursuggestion, but the result was the same as above. As he had told them, has already been tested by me in own program showed that deficiency.4- Thanks immediately give back me the importance of paid, for what you bought was not a pen low capacity with high capacity fimwere,which translates into a fraud because it can not function.If there is no satisfactory answer urgently, immediately will raise my dispute the claim, it is good form to fight so there iscredibility in business on Ebay and ban offenders.Regards
  • 10/3/2015 04:35 PDT - PayPal: Jose Cardoso Martins Paiva Paiva requested a £13.00 GBP refund.
  • 10/3/2015 04:31 PDT - Buyer: In response to your suggestion in reference to the item in question.1-I have to inform you that the formatting you advised me to do did not work.2-Voces teem fully aware of the fraud they are committing, putting selling items on Ebay, which do not correspond to the capacity indicate.3- This pen, I returned to format it according to your suggestion, but the result was the same as above. As he had told them, has already been tested by me in own program showed that deficiency.4- Thanks immediately give back me the importance of paid, for what you bought was not a pen low capacity with high capacity fimwere, which translates into a fraud because it can not function.If there is no satisfactory answer urgently, immediately will raise my dispute the claim, it is good form to fight so there is credibility in business on Ebay and ban offenders.RegardsIntroduzir mensagem

View case history

• Oct 18, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Oct 14, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Oct 11, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Oct 11, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • Oct 7, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • Oct 7, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Oct 7, 2015 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
  • Oct 3, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • Oct 3, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • Sep 26, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Oct 7, 2015 - Buyer: Dispute filed
  • Sep 23, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
  • Sep 23, 2015 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
  • Sep 23, 2015 - Buyer: Dispute filed

Back to Resolution Center

Lanmento sinceramente que despues de haber denunciado una FRAUDE por parte de un Vendedor de EBAY, que no es correto

con lo que dice vender en EBAY e en realidad no es verdad. No se ha feto nadia para averiguar lo que se pasa, mas solamente

lo PayPal, me indicar para devolver la Pen a lo vendedor que de retorno solo me devuelve lo valor de la Pen, siendo por mi cuenta los gastos con la devolucione de un articulo que hay ricibido AVERIADO/ADULTERADO.

Con esto, solo quiero lamar a atencione a EBAY para que lo vendedor seja lamado a su responsabilidade,  pues no es digno de estar en la Cumunidade de EBAY.

Se possible gostaria de envidar la Pen, (que esta en meu poder), para una entidade independiente, para que se possa verificar o que se pasa en realidad con esto articulo que no es lo que lo vendedor indicaba, Pero que pido a EBAY me indique o que hacer. Para que los compradores de EBAY, no tengam problemas e possam confiar en la seriedad de los vendedores/compradores de la Cumunidade EBAY.

En esto momiento no esta en causa lo valor de lo item, mas si, la confiança de las transaciones.

Fico a aguardar una respuesta URGENTE, una vez que PayPal, da la disputa cerrada en 28 del curriente (28OUT2015)

Lamiento tudo esto que se está pasando.

Salutos

Soluciones aceptadas (1)

Soluciones aceptadas (1)

10josemaria
Usuario de la Comunidad

Hay que tener una  gran fe para comprar una memoria USB de 256GB por menos de la décima parte de su precio y además confiar que funcione.......... En fin Pilarin

Respuestas (2)

Respuestas (2)

10josemaria
Usuario de la Comunidad

Pincha el enlace de la respuesta de softmanta y sigue las instrucciones.

Hacer una pregunta