cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

dangerous practices of sellers on ebay, beware

edwarmejialeo_0
Usuario de la Comunidad

Hi to the entire ebay community, I am writing to you from my cousin's account for a case to consider.
What happens is that I won an auction with my ebay account for an item at a good price, so far so good, I contacted the seller to find out when I would send my won item, he contacted me and told me that he would send my product in 3 days, so far so good; However, two days have passed since I contacted him and I woke up and surprise my ebay account was suspended, I wrote to ebay support and they told me that they suspended it but that they would not give me the explanations; So, well, I suppose that the purchase I made is not supported, however, the deadline for the delivery of my package has passed, the seller contacted me since my account was suspended and told me that he would not send the product anymore that my account was suspended, and I asked him why, however, he came to me with an excuse saying that he does not send buyers with less than 25 purchases, so I asked him what is wrong and he did not answer me and he blocked me from this account (I could not communicate with him with the account from where I bought it since they had suspended me and I could not communicate with him directly), I explained that it was normal for me to send the article since the payment was secure and this was confirmed by a person from ebay , but he refused, however the seller sent a false UPS shipping guide and even said that it had already been sent, so I contacted ebay to solve this and they told me that the return would not be possible for the purchase made and to ask my bank for a refund, I begged them to help me, but they told me that my account was hacked just two days after I bought the product, that is, the seller hacked my account, suspended it and of course I can demand my money from ebay for the purchase made due to the suspension, since the seller kept my money; I reported it to the local Miami police and I gave them all the seller's information and they told me that he has more than 119 cyber complaints in North Carolina, so they tried to open a case against him, but they told me that they can because it requires some proof for it and since ebay does not give the circumstances of the hacking, they told me that they cannot open a case or allocate resources until ebay gives some reason why they suspended my account, I will attach all the proofs of this fact and be careful with these practices, there are many sellers on ebay doing this.

They can realize the fraud, because the UPS guide number does not exist, also if they contact the seller, he blocks them when he demands something from them.

please help me get my money back, my bank can't do anything since my account is suspended

Mensaje 1 de 1
Última respuesta
0 RESPUESTAS 0
Como reportar actividad sospechosa

Si tienes un problema con un comprador, vendedor o si un artículo está incumpliendo nuestras políticas comunícanoslo y comprobaremos si es así. Envía tu reporte.