cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

SENT AN ITEM TO ITALY WITH TRACKING, BUYER CLAIMS THEY NEVER RECEIVED IT AND GOT THEIR MONEY BACK?!

lady_indalo1122
Usuario de la Comunidad

Firstly, sorry that I am posting this in English. its easier for me to explain my issue in English than in Spanish. I sold a bluetooth headset a while back and the item was sent to Italy with CORREOS certificate service that has a tracking number which is: RR741394933ES. 3 weeks passed by and the buyer contacted me out of nowhere and claimed that he never received his item, so he opened up a case with Paypal and I provided them with the tracking number aswell as photos of the recepit itself but all of this was not good enough and the buyer got a full refund!? how can I be protected by sending an item TRACKED if someone just decided they "did not receive it"? if you look at the information on the Correos site, the last status of the item is that it was being prepared for delivery that day. even though it does not state delivered, common sense and logic tells me that the item obviously reached its destination at some point? now I have lost money aswell as the item itself, I think I will stop selling items on ebay as this is not how I want to do business. what else could I have done to protect myself? I paid the extra to send the item with tracking and this is what happens...

Mensaje 1 de 1
Última respuesta
0 RESPUESTAS 0