cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay - Your Action is Needed

brule666
Usuario de la Comunidad

Ebay me manda el siguiente mensaje y no entiendo exactamente que es lo que me piden y tampoco entiendo porqué me lo piden. ¿A alguno os ha pasado? ¿Me puede alguien ayudar? en mi banco no tienen ni idea que es lo que se me pide.

Thank you for your prompt response to our request to verify account information. Regrettably, we need to inform you that we were not able to complete verification with the information you provided. 

In order to complete our verification process, we are asking you to provide a bank statement. Your bank statement will be used to validate the identity information you provided previously. Until you provide us with this documentation, your payouts are on hold.

Please upload a bank statement that:

• Includes the name and address of the account owner or business entity

• Includes the bank's name

• Includes transactions details

• Lists the bank account number (at least the last 4 digits) which must match the bank account on file with eBay

• Is less than 3 months old

Thank you for your understanding and quick action in resolving this important step.

Best regards,  
eBay

Mensaje 1 de 16
Última respuesta
15 RESPUESTAS 15

IMPORTANT NOTICE from eBay - Your Action is Needed

Lo que yo saqué es del Banco de Sabadell y es un listado vulgar en pdf, sin poner muchos datos, mi nombre, el número de cuenta y los movimientos, vamos algo simplón y fácilmente manipulable por cualquiera
Mensaje 16 de 16
Última respuesta
Como reportar actividad sospechosa

Si tienes un problema con un comprador, vendedor o si un artículo está incumpliendo nuestras políticas comunícanoslo y comprobaremos si es así. Envía tu reporte.